A Not-So-Blonde Moment

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Humpty Dumpty Fell

I guess I've waited long enough to write another moment out of my head. Two weeks ago the ball started rolling and it has been rolling and collecting speed ever since. Very interesting how the smallest things can seem like the biggest things, and then other doors are open, other issues and it just starts to unravel. Not unravel in a bad way, but in a "break it all down to build it back up in a sturdier method". I'm 24, I feel like I might as well be 35. I thought I had it all figured out, especially me, but now I'm seeing that there will always be something to change, something to fix, something to better, to mold, to file off the edges, smooth up, break off, grow, die, let go of, hold onto, ignore, face, move on, forgive, forget, and keep going.

So here I am, re-programming and fine tuning myself, trying to heal old wounds and asking forgiveness for past hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home